- The Ethiopian World Federation Inc does not share your personal information with third parties in part or whole (except email addresses where consented in member only facilities as stated below).
- Such information is stored on a password protected computer in read-only files and is not held on paper documents.
- Our Email Updates Service is also governed by this privacy statement.
- Email addresses are hidden in any group emails sent out by The Ethiopian World Federation Inc or the website administrators, however they may be visible in any Forums associated with The Ethiopian World Federation Inc unless you opt to hide your personal information in any such facilities that we provide, either now or in the future.
Code of Conduct
- Use of our online services (which include any member facilities, URL link submission facilities and our news article comments), are strictly governed by our code of conduct.
- Users should not post articles/comments that have no relation to the subject matter of this website.
- The posting of articles that may be offensive to people on the grounds of ethnicity, disability, sex, religion or culture is not permitted.
- Users should avoid uploading images (where such facility is provided) which are likely to cause offence.
- Where users express their views, we would ask that exchanges on topical issues are not hostile – disagree agreeably!
- The website administrators reserves the right to cancel membership or block access of any users in breach of this code.
The above statements may be amended at any time by The Ethiopian World Federation Incorporated]]>