You can close the tool’s window now and disconnect the device from the computer. Now download the latest version of the download stock firmware Mi Flash Tool from this page to your computer.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Mi 11. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below. Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM. Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Mi 11 smartphone. Your phone shall now be running the latest MIUI firmware.
- They provide the latest ROMs based on the China ROM.
- The installation process is quite similar to the standard Windows Application.
- The ROM files on this page are the official ROM published by Xiaomi.
- Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge come with 4500mAh non-removable battery and fast charging 120W.
- Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets.
When the script is done, the fastboot ROM you have flashed will be installed on your device ready to boot. You don’t necessarily need Mi Flash Tool in order to flash fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices as there are pre-made scripts that you can simply run and be done with. From the MiFlash tool, you will need to select the folder where you extracted the ROM.
- It is the type of storage that is built into a device during manufacturing.
- Most Android users would not even notice the difference between a device with a stock recovery system install and one with a custom recovery.
- Here is How To Install Stock ROM on your Xiaomi 11T Pro?
You may have noticed that there are a bunch of flashing scripts in the folder. They are compatible with several devices, making it possible to use a single ROM across multiple devices. Download Xiaomi Firmware, Mi, Poco Smartphone latest Software Update, Official Fastboot ROMs, Flash File (Stock ROM) and Flash your Device By Using Xiaomi Flash Tool.